Bojana discovered the job of a headhunter when she got approached by the recruiter of the Disney company and immediately decided it’s the right career for her to pursue, after obtaining a degree in Business Psychology.
After years of experience in recruitment, over 3000 interviews and more than 12.000 hours spent with job seekers, she decided to share their experiences, concerns & solutions through her blog “A coffee with the recruiter” which helped her develop her personal brand as a leading career coach in Montenegro.
Her secret? She uses the science behind the whole-brain thinking methodology to provide career coaching services that helped more than 2000 people obtain their career related goals, negotiate better salaries and increase their self confidence.
Good to know:
- Bojana works with global clients, so it doesn’t matter where you are located.
- Bojana’s coaching sessions are held in English, although she speaks Italian, too.
- After filling out a simple questionnaire, for the first time you will truly understand why you’re being misunderstood by others in the team, and figure out how to give your boss exactly what they want. You will most likely understand why some of the jobs you have done so far have not suited you at all. All you need to do is take 20 minutes to fill it out!
- You will create a clear plan of action, with tasks and deadlines that need to be met, but more importantly, you will have to stick to that.
- You will have to do the real work & excuses are not tolerated.
Choose Bojana if you need help in the following:
- Job search strategies
- Career path development
- CV & cover letter review
- Linkedin mentoring
- Interview preparation